Restaurant Floor New York City
Restaurants, Cafeterias and Food Related Floors
Restaurant Floor Options
There are numerous considerations for restaurants starting with the dining areas.
- Floor Height – If your existing floor is at the height of door jams, a polished concrete surface might be the best choice for your restaurant floor. When your flooring is uneven or need to be raised, a self leveling concrete or micro topping might be the best solution.
- Dining Area Chairs – Chairs in the dining area can damage a restaurant floor from extensive back and forth movement. A polished concrete surface for a restaurant floor is frequently the most durable due to the process of densifying the concrete. However, each concrete surface must be analyzed to determine where it is soft or hard. Not all cement surfaces are the same. We need to look at each floor and determine the most beneficial type from a function, design and pricing perspective.
- Commercial Kitchens – A restaurant floor commercial kitchen areas take a tremendous beating from foot traffic, food grease, citrus products and alcohol. Maintenance and cleaning are critical considerations. Coefficient of Friction or Non Slip are also important. Certain epoxies or polyurea coatings may be the best option.
- Bar Areas – We can provide numerous options for your restaurant floor in the bar. Bar areas have bacteria growth to contend with. A coating that prevents bacteria growth, is resistant to alcohol, coffee and citrus are considerations for low term cleaning and maintenance. Frequently each area of a restaurant requires a different solution. Design, function, maintenance and cost are part of the equation. We can provide you with the options.
- Design Options – polished concrete, self leveling overlays and micro toppings have unlimited design potential. Old concrete can be dyed. Self levelers and micro toppings can be integrally colored and dyed. Epoxy and Polyurea coatings are clear coats that can be pigmented. Colored quartz and vinyl chips can be added in many sizes.
- Non Slip – Polished concrete surfaces have a Coefficient of Friction level that meets or exceeds OSHA recommended levels. We can provide non slip aggregate and additives to epoxies, polyureas and sealers for .
- Maintenance – all concrete surfaces have different maintenance requirements depending on floor use. We can provide you with simple, low cost systems for maintaining your floor with long term solutions.
Restaurant Floor Options For Concrete Surfaces – Local Areas We Serve
Hudson Concrete Polishing provides numerous uptions for your restaurant floor, commercial kitchens and dining areas.